Our neighborhood put on a little Easter egg hunt at the Club house. Each child brought 12 eggs and some adults hid them outside of the club house.
Walking to the clubhouse for the Easter Egg hunt.
While walking to the clubhouse I was taking pictures of him while he was walking but he stopped a few times and sat down to pose and say CHEESE!
Looking for Easter Eggs
Kasen had a hard time getting this egg out of the bush.





2 comments:
Kasen looks like a four-year old in these pictures. What are you feeding him?
Ok, so my Brother was coming over to look at my poor lawn and giv eme advice, so I couldn't go! And of course now that Kenton can dress himself, if I am outside he follows, HE WAS SICK - he had the croup... but I might have let him go anyways - but when Travis said 11 - then I was like, it is for the best ;)
So there... I was planning on going :)
Post a Comment