Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bread 101

My wonderful in-laws came up to visit a couple of weekends ago. While they were up visiting my mother-in-law taught me how to make bread. I have a lot of practicing to do before I get pro like her. Nothing better than homemade bread. She said that I need to learn how to make white bread first then try to make wheat bread.

The reciepe makes 6 loaves but we just made 5 and then we also made some rolls.

Thank you Lynette for helping me, I hope I can do this on my own!

4 comments:

Our story said...

I need to be more like you.You are such a good home maker.It looks good.

Heather said...

You are so domestic. It looks delish!

Holly said...

Marci, I would love your bread and rolls recipe if you don't mind sharing. They look great!

Me in a nut shell said...

K- so lets make some bread together soon! Keep up those skills, and teach me some new ones!