The other day I was doing hair and Kasen was upstairs watching a movie. I thought he was really into the movie because he didn't come down to visit me at all. When I was done I came up stairs and this is what I found. Kasen had fallen asleep. He NEVER does this!! He usually has to be in his crib to fall asleep. He looks so comfy!!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Shhh....Kasen is sleeping
The other day I was doing hair and Kasen was upstairs watching a movie. I thought he was really into the movie because he didn't come down to visit me at all. When I was done I came up stairs and this is what I found. Kasen had fallen asleep. He NEVER does this!! He usually has to be in his crib to fall asleep. He looks so comfy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
AWWWW... So cute! I love it when they fall asleep and you weren't planning on it.
Don't you love stumbling upon sleeping kids! And you know you have a few minutes to yourself!
I love finding them alseep on their own in weird places. He is so cute!
Post a Comment