Here are some pictures that Tyler has taken while he has been up in Bear Lake. Right now it is a ghost town.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-Established November 2002-
The trick is to enjoy life, day to day!! Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones to come.
- Marjorie Pay Hinckley
6 comments:
So pretty! I want to go back there. I haven't been there since I went with you in high school.
THAT LOOKS SOO DANG COLD. BUT RELLY PRETTY. YOUR LITTLE GUY IS SO CUTE. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS. ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE MORE ANYTIME SOON?
Wow it is beautiful, but FRIGID!
thanks for reminding me of the things I see everyday are really a blessing to live around. When I am around it I take it for granted. Anytime you want to see these every day or drive in that beautiful fog. Or drive really slow past fish haven so you don't hit the stupid moose in the middle of the road, just move on up! love ya
oh how i love bear lake! i may sound stupid- but i never thought of moose at bear lake. those are some cool shots!
Brrr, those pictures remind me of why I want it to be warm soon. We do miss primary! We don't have a calling in our new ward, but who knows maybe they need some new teachers in primary.We loved being in the primary. I had no idea you had a blog, but I am excited now that I know. I hope you and your family are doing great!
Post a Comment