On top of spaghetti...
All covered with cheese...
I lost my poor meatball...
When somebody...
SNEEZED!!
(Not the best picture but this was the longest snot I have ever seen. It broke in half by the time I could get the camera out.Some of the snot is on his shirt. Kasen was crying because he wanted me to wipe it off. I had to take a picture of this!!
So if you eat spaghetti...
All covered with cheese...
Hold on to your meatball...
And don't ever SNEEZE!!





7 comments:
that is the funniest picture EVER! You are so funny to make him sit in his own snot so you could get a pic - classic.
Snot your meatball, you nose whos it is... and its snot funny and and it really buggers me that you allow my nephew to be smeared in nose poop while you try and qualify it for a photo op...
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST PICTURE, IT MAKES ME WANT TO WIPE IT FOR HIM. MASON GETS PISSED IF HE HAS A SNOT TRAIL!
I love it! Wow so you finally start to blog, when I took a break! It looks like Nephi was fun and you had a good Christmas! Keep Posting lady!
nas-tay!
That is so funny! Talan would just come up and wipe it on me or anyhting else he can get his nose on if I made him wait since that is what he does all the time anyways.
LOL!
Post a Comment